Dental Admission Result Download for 2022/2023 School Session, Dental Admission Result Download for 2022/2023 School Session
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Premium Past Questions and Answers here today
– Dental Admission Result –
The Dental Admission Result of the first medical admission test is out. Every year, many students take part in the dental admission test. They verify their merits through tests.
Those who pass the exam can get admission to the Dental Medical College. There are about 112 medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Dental Admission Result
The dental admission test results are out and every year, many students take the admission test.
They have the option to show their merit by taking the admission test. This test is open to students from all classes.
They want to pass this exam in order to pursue their dream of becoming doctors. They administer the exam using the multiple-choice (MCQ) format.
The MCQ test is worth 100 points. For incorrect answers in this McQ, 25 points are deducted. Exams are used to validate the students’ merit in this manner.
This year, approximately 53004 students took the admission test. The dental admission test has 545 spots available.
Compared to the 545 available seats, many students have taken the exam. Our website contains the results of dental admission tests.
The school admits those who get 40 or more marks on the dental admission test. SMS will go directly to their mobile. Those who are looking for the results of the dental admission test can visit our website if they want.
In 2021, the highest number of dental admission tests is white 97.5 and the lowest number is 55. The test markings are with 100 marks.
They give the remaining 100 marks depending on SSC and HSC GPA.
The results are online for anyone who wishes to access it. Some may not access it, but you can still visit the site to check.
ALSO FOR YOU!!!
- Kerala University Allotment Result Update
- NSUK Notice to Admission Seekers
- KSU Admission Screening Result
- Study in Korea’s Global Cyber University
How to Check the Dental Result
The official website of the dental admission test is below. You can find the results of the admission test on this website. They have also published admission test results on that website.
- First, you go to https://result.dghs.gov.bd.
- Then you have to select the Admission Result.
- After that, give your admission roll number.
- Finally, you need to click on the submit button.
You can visit our website and see the result. You can see the result both online and offline. To see the result online, first, enter the result.dghs.gov.bd website. Then you have to click on the BDS result 2020-2021 option.
Then you have to give the roll number of the admission test. You can see the result by clicking the See the result button. Only those who will pass the admission test will get direct SMS on their mobile.
ALSO FOR YOU!!!
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students
- Postgraduate Scholarships in United States (U.S.)
- Best Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships for Afghanistan Students
Dental Admit Card Download
You must use your User ID and Password to download your Dental Admit Card. After completing the form, you must download the Dental Admission Admit Card.
Although the dental admit card should have been retrieved before October 30th, delay in processing can still be pursed in 2022.
- Candidates must pass SSC or Equivalent in 2017 / 2018 and HSC or Equivalent (With Chemistry, Biology and Physics) in 2019 / 20209
- The general candidates must have a minimum total GPA of 9.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent, a minimum GPA of 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC in the Bangladesh & Foreign Education Program.
- For many candidates GP 3.5 in Biology in HSC level.
Thank you for reading through this article. We hope you have gotten enough information, do well to come back for more updates.
You can also share this post to your different social media platforms for any interested persons. Thank you and Good Luck!
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATE