UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 Check Current Departmental Cut Off Point, UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 Check Current Departmental Cut Off Point
ADS! Download JAMB CBT Premium Past Questions and Answers here today
– UNIPORT Cut Off Mark –
The management of the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT has announced its admission cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session and it is now available on our site. Continue reading to see more details below.
The authority of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university. One of these includes meeting the required cut-off mark for each school and the courses themselves.
It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut-off mark for admission into a particular course.
Education in Rivers State
The ministry is tasked with the formulation of policies for promoting and realizing effective educational standards, and practices similar to those of other jurisdictions.
The ministry is headquartered on the 7th Floor of the State Secretariat Complex in Port Harcourt
➢ The Uniport Portal: Check Latest Update
About the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)
The University of Port Harcourt is a university in the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt. It was established in 1975 as University College, Port Harcourt, and was given university status in 1977.
The University of Port Harcourt aims to be ranked amongst the best universities in Africa, renowned for its teaching, research, creativity, and innovation.
The Philosophy of the University of Port Harcourt is the commitment to academic freedom, tolerance, probity, equal opportunity, and respect for cultural diversity.
The Mission of the University of Port Harcourt is the pursuit of academic excellence, the advancement of knowledge, and community service through quality teaching, life-long learning, social inclusion READ MORE
Procedure to Check UNIPORT Admission List
UNIPORT admission list has been successfully uploaded to the university’s website. Prospective candidates are advised to follow the link below to check their admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are expected to:
1. Visit the University website regularly for clearance requirements/procedures.
2. Ensure they log in to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept or reject their admission.
3. Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
4. Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
5. Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
CHECK VIA JAMB PORTAL:
Alternatively, you can also access your UNIPORT admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
1. Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
2. Log into your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIPORT admission list.
UNIPORT Cut Off Mark
Only the candidates that had a minimum score of 180 in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to participate in the Post UTME screening exercise.
UNIPORT Nature of Admission Screening
The University of Port Harcourt holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration printout only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
➢ UNIPORT Academic Calendar for Students
➢ The UNIPORT Direct Entry Past Questions 2022
➢ UNIPORT Postgraduate Past Questions
Here are All Documents Such as;
1. Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
2. Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
3. A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
4. Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIPORT Admission 2021, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Google+.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATE